Vellum 1.5.0 Released on iOS
Today we released our new update for Vellum. While this isn't a large update in terms of features, we did cover a lot of stuff on the backend that will make for a better experience. We'll briefly break down the release notes a little more in detail.
- Updated UI & Preview screens for iPhone Xs, Xs Max, and Xr. Updated some other UI elements. New devices means new resolutions so we needed to make sure the screens looked and acted perfectly on all these devices.
- If you haven't viewed the new Limited Edition Fall pack (added this week) or Aeforia's Wallpaper pack, check them out! In keeping with tradition, we do a fall themed wallpaper pack, among other seasons, and this years pack is quite extraordinary. You can read more about these packs in their separate posts. We also added some new wallpapers to the Aubburn Pack
- Added "What's New" section in settings for announcements for new packs, and updates to existing packs. If you're reading this, you've found this feature. 👍 Along with a more regular push notification schedule, this section will act as a guide to help our users stay up to date with the new additions without being too overbearing.
- Added "Tutorials" section in settings. If you're reading this, you know where to find the tutorials section.
Added social icons in settings. Check us out!
- Fixed some bugs and improved some functionality. Boring backend stuff that helps the app run better and smoother and overall create a better experience for you and reduce headaches for us.
We hope you enjoy this update and we've included an easter egg in this update that's pretty significant. We haven't made anything official as we're currently still testing it, but if you discover it, you'll be pleasantly surprised. :)